Field Service/Maintenance Technician Job Description:
To be a good fit for the Field Service Technician opportunity you should have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license
- Very strong technical aptitude; experience and/or training in mechanical or electrical repair is a plus; experience with appliance repair would be ideal.
- Basic hand tools that you own and supply.
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs. and maneuver heavy equipment
- Comfort with technology and familiarity with Smartphone functions.
- The ability to obtain and maintain current API certification.
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional appearance.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable spending much of the day in a service van, getting in and out frequently.
- Every Field Service/Maintenance Technician also must pass pre-employment background checks, which include drug screening.
The RoleA Field Service Technician will have an assigned territory that can vary in size and may include urban, suburban and/or rural areas, and will typically work Tuesday through Saturday. We will provide a company vehicle so you'll leave from your home to visit customer sites or the branch location. The Field Service/Maintenance Technician will receive the service calls on a company issues Smartphone and plan an efficient rout to complete all calls. As a Field Service Technician, you will have an opportunity to create the CSC Experience by building customer relationships. Taking pride in your work, showing customers your professionalism and representing CSC in the best possible way is especially important in delivering a positive experience.
Best-in-class means the freedom to provide continued investment, increased opportunity and financial benefits for our teams. Our mission to become best-in-class has helped CSC ServiceWorks develop an engaged, talented team of committed and passionate team members focused on ensuring you have what you need to succeed in work and in life. Join us on our mission and be a part of the better future we’re building for our teams, clients and communities.
Note: This description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of the duties and responsibilities of the Field Service/Maintenance Technician.
CSC ServiceWorks is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indeed will send your application to email@example.com